My Blog

The Garden Lives On!

Bumper crop of peppers this year - have about three bushels sitting in the garage right now.  It was such a great season that some of them were able to turn red and even yellow.  The red ones got roasted and frozen into small servings to add to dishes.  The cherry tomotoes got oven dried and frozen to add to omelettes, like we enjoyed with our guests last weekend.
      Today's project - stuffed peppers, one of Paul and my dad's favorites.  There are recipes with spinach, meat, rice, lentils, beans, spicy.  What fun deciding!
      I'm sure going to miss that garden.  Had our first frost night before last.  It was a good year as long as we had irrigation.

6 Comments to The Garden Lives On!:

Comments RSS
dell inspiron 1320 external dvd writer on Friday, December 14, 2012 4:15 AM
This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.
Reply to comment

lawn care maintenance on Friday, December 14, 2012 6:19 AM
How fantastic news friends, now you can get top rank for your website. All the information related to this is available on this website, just go to this.
Reply to comment

Beautiful Garden Gates on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:59 AM
I found the content of this post quite impressive.I was amazed to know about varieties of pepper you had grown in the garden.Thanks for he post.
Reply to comment

Mantis coupon code on Monday, December 24, 2012 2:39 AM
Thanks for sharing this information. I enjoyed your blog. Keep sharing.
Reply to comment

Leopoldo Alejandro Betancourt Lopez on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:18 AM
I’m very impressed with your interesting post. It has astonishing information. I appreciate with your great, but there is a need to little bit improve in your writing skill..
Reply to comment

BMW GT1 on Monday, June 03, 2013 3:18 AM
Equus 3140 Innova Dignostic Code Scanner is essentially an On Board Diagnostics scanner specifically designed to help you to determine where does a problem arise. AK-47
Reply to comment