My Blog

Herb Garden Bundles off to the Lodge

Really looking forward to this Sunday at the Geneva Lodge!  I am honored to be asked to do a culinary demonstration for the guests at "Tastings", a benefit for the ACMC Foundation.  Many area restaurants and wineries will be there, no pressure!
     My demonstration will be Herb Garden Bundles, an interesting appetizer made with won ton wrappers, broccoli, spinach, red peppers and lots of cilantro.  I will be topping it off with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce.
     This is an annual event for at least the past eight years.  Sounds like a really cool gig.  This year it is organized by Kim Coxon, who seems to  be doing a great job!

7 Comments to Herb Garden Bundles off to the Lodge:

Comments RSS
british columbia fishing lodge on Friday, November 30, 2012 7:08 AM
This is quite interesting. I’m glad that I came across something like this.
Reply to comment

Garden Gates on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:38 AM
First of all I want to appreciate you for giving us such a nice idea of herb garden and I think it is the most profitable thought regarding human health also.
Reply to comment

british columbia resorts on Monday, December 17, 2012 6:21 AM
I never thought that this topic could be so interesting. I’ll suggest you to my friends.
Reply to comment

mantis coupon code on Friday, January 11, 2013 2:46 AM
Thanks for sharing your views and thoughts on herbs garden I like your post and my friends will enjoy it as well.
Reply to comment

tequilastravel on Monday, May 20, 2013 11:47 PM
Would you be serious about exchanging links?
Reply to comment

RSA on Monday, June 24, 2013 6:28 AM
Your information for herb garden bundles is really awesome and I glad to have your post. I got many important points from your post and want to thank you for this. I must say you have done fab job.
Reply to comment

Corporate Accomodation on Friday, September 27, 2013 4:09 AM
I am looking for the best remodeling designs for my office. Can you please share some of designs with us?
Reply to comment