My Blog

7 Days of Cycling, Doesn't Get Any Better

Just one week until the Great Ohio Bike Adventure (GOBA)!  It's a "girls only week" for my girlfriend and I along our daughters.  I'm sure it will be epic.  My daughter, Heather Martello is going to be one of the photographers for the event this year.
We'll be riding 50 miles a day starting from Urbana, Ohio.  There will be about 2500 people along with us.  Bikers can be some of the happiest people, it is so awsome.  We'll also be celebrating 25 years of GOBA, there will be many folks there who have ridden all the years, for me it is my 7th year.

6 Comments to 7 Days of Cycling, Doesn't Get Any Better:

Comments RSS
focus izalco on Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:47 AM
I think great tour it was for you and hope that you have enjoyed a lot with this seven days of cycling. So man do you have any more program like this? If have then definitely you will give some quote about that and I am waiting for that. Thanks
Reply to comment

walking holidays in spain on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:37 AM
You have shared your thoughts on writing the blog. I think you had a great tour.
Reply to comment

replica omega on Thursday, December 26, 2013 10:03 PM

custom stickers on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:46 AM
Oh you are truly an inspiration. How old is Heather? She is very admirable. I like a woman who loves taking pictures.
Reply to comment

essay writing on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 8:16 AM
Cycling is a good low impact exercise to build bone mass, improve joint health, and increase stamina.You need no special skills to ride a bike, age is not a factor, and no license is required.
Reply to comment

walking holidays in spain on Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:03 AM
The links that have been mentioned in your post are very useful. They provide awesome remedy tips of this particular problem. I hope people would apply these tips and get the better recovery.
Reply to comment