My Blog

Class Schedule Time

What is the focus of my culinary classes this next quarter?  My head is full of ideas, so many great dishes to demonstrate for guests.  Should I go with a different ethnic theme each class, or a variety cooking techniques?  Maybe sauces, spices, or more about herbs. Should I have recipes that challenge a cook or quick and easy dishes?
     Each quarterly class schedule I try to make it the best schedule yet.  I feel a good offering of classes includes all of the above.  But what is my focus this time around?
     For weeks I have been kicking around ideas.  I watch people,  watch how they seem to feel about themselves. I listen to their messages, concerns, frustrations and ponder about what we can offer.

After much contemplation........

OK, here is the concept!  Each of my next set of classes can be taken alone or in a series of three.  In Oct. it will be on Thursday nights, and in November it will be on Friday nights.  Folks will learn first of all about  basic meal planning, how to stock their kitchens, how to store various foods, and shopping tips. We'll examine personality types and how this affects you.
     The overall theme for each class is making healthy choices, arming yourself with the tools, knowledge, and inspiration to "Be the Best You Can Be", at whatever age. Yes, that's what I'll call it - The Best You Can Be, series.
     We'll be sure to make each class a fun event, as usual.  These classes are aimed at changing (and charging) your life if you want to lose weight or have other general health concerns affected by the way you eat. Lifestyle will be a huge component.  As usual, there will be much sampling as we prepare our dishes (it is still a culinary class).
     Stay tuned as I narrow down the exciting dishes we will be preparing for you and get this schedule in print.  Feel free to drop me a line with your thoughts on this direction.

6 Comments to Class Schedule Time:

Comments RSS
physiotherapy in dubai on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 12:25 PM
According to the healthcare and social assistance industry, more injury and illness cases arise in the healthcare industry than any other private industry sector, with nursing aides, orderlies, and attendants rating the highest.
Reply to comment

Noleg gioautoaroma on Monday, November 25, 2013 9:40 PM
We offer you an excellent and complete before and after sales service. Our polite, professional team of customer support staff is available 24/7 on live chat and to answer your emails within 1 working day.
Reply to comment

Colleges ACT on Friday, November 29, 2013 12:58 AM
Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk through. I appreciate this post.
Reply to comment

good shop on Friday, December 06, 2013 5:52 AM
Look on this site, i like it.
Reply to comment

white card on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 8:23 AM
I wanted to thank you for this share of Class Schedule Time!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Reply to comment

buy online saree on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 3:23 AM
Hey Dear!!!! I wish to say that this Stuff is awesome, nice written and include almost all important information. I would like to see more posts like this . Write it Up :)
Reply to comment